The Director will report to the SVP of Sales and Business Development and will be responsible for contributing to NextHealth’s top line revenue growth and strategy. This position is critical to NHT’s overall success and will be materially rewarded for growth. We are seeking an energetic, successful, hunter that is willing to go above and beyond to contribute to our team’s success!
Please DO NOT apply if you do not have the following credentials:
- Minimum 2 years’ direct experience selling into health plans at the executive level
- Being personal responsible for all inside sales follow-up calls
- Proven history exceeding $500K– 2.5M total
- President’s Club or equivalent
- Named account experience and executive-level contact network
WHY WORK FOR US?
- When you feel well, you do well! We offer rich benefit options including vision, dental, and medical benefit options paid at 100% for employee.
- Top Venture Partners are Accelerating our Growth: We completed a Series A round of funding led by one of the top venture capitalist firms in the nation, with participation from existing investors.
- Contribute to an inspiring workplace! Partake in company culture collaborations, social gatherings, and enjoy the amenities at our Denver office.
- In a hard-charging work environment, it’s good to take time for yourself! We offer unlimited PTO to provide the flexibility to take time off for vacation, illness, family obligations or whatever else life has in store.
- Competitive salary, equity and commission structure
- Proven experience in exceeding quota
- Self-starter with a history of personal sales quota success
- 2+ years minimum of achieving or exceeding software quota in complex multi-million-dollar contract value deals
- 3+ years pursuing health care payor solution/software sales and c-suite executive relationships
- Must be able to communicate the value proposition/message vs. requiring product owners to support the deal
- Ability to schedule, orchestrate, and deliver c-suite meetings/presentations solution sales
- Direct experience in anchoring budget amounts/total contract value in large deals
- Comfortable working in an early stage and dynamic environment
- SalesForce.com CRM experience and previous experience with healthcare analytics or consumer engagement are a significant plus
College degree from an accredited institution; MBA preferred but not required
- Healthcare payer experience
- Understanding of data management, analytics, and business intelligence
- Early stage and/or emerging company experience
- Competitive base salary
- Commission plan and equity participation
- Participation in corporate benefits
- Opportunity to be in an early stage company that will visibly change healthcare insurance for the better