We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that can thrive in a fast-paced environment! The ideal person for this role has a proven sales background – is well connected, ambitious and has a genuine hunger for sales. SaaS sales experience is preferred but will consider other software sales experience.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- When you feel well, you do well! We offer rich benefit options including vision, dental, and medical benefit options paid at 100% for employee.
- Top Venture Partners are Accelerating our Growth: We completed a Series A round of funding led by one of the top venture capitalist firms in the nation, with participation from existing investors.
- Contribute to an inspiring workplace! Partake in company culture collaborations, social gatherings, and enjoy the amenities at our Denver office.
- In a hard-charging work environment, it’s good to take time for yourself! We offer unlimited PTO to provide the flexibility to take time off for vacation, illness, family obligations or whatever else life has in store.
- Competitive salary, commission structure and equity
- Demonstrated expertise in follow up, attention to detail, and project management.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in one of the following fields/disciplines: market research, project management, consulting, sales, business development, account management.
- BS/BA required from an accredited University
- Sales drive and demonstrated willingness to do what it takes to succeed
- 10%-30% Travel
- Willingness to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum
- Based in Denver
ONLY apply if all above REQUIREMENTS are met
- Background in market research, digital health, healthcare professionals
- Digital Health experience and/or Technology/SaaS experience desired
- Prior experience in business development, partnership development desired