The VP of Consumer Engagement role will oversee all aspects of consumer engagement activities driven from the NextHealth platform. This includes not only oversight of the design of campaigns focused on member behavior change, but also ensuring that engagement techniques leverage the best practices in consumer marketing. We are seeking an individual that’s passionate about behavioral economics and consumer analytics.
Applicants must have experience with campaigns from Fortune 500 Companies/Clients in the following industries: Retail, Consumer Product, Financial Services, Online Retailer, Technology
- Applicants must have expert experience with A/B testing, behavioral science/analytics in regards to change in consumer/customer behavior.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- When you feel well, you do well! We offer rich benefit options including vision, dental, and medical benefit options paid at 100% for employee.
- Top Venture Partners are Accelerating our Growth: We completed a Series A round of funding led by one of the top venture capitalist firms in the nation, with participation from existing investors.
- Contribute to an inspiring workplace! Partake in company culture collaborations, social gatherings, and enjoy the amenities at our Denver office.
- In a hard-charging work environment, it’s good to take time for yourself! We offer unlimited PTO to provide the flexibility to take time off for vacation, illness, family obligations or whatever else life has in store.
- Competitive salary, equity and commission structure