When your company mission is to empower healthcare consumers to make better decisions, loving your job is easy! The People Operations Generalist will be a utility player at our fast-paced start up and report to the VP of People.
We’re a small, growing company which means you’ll have administrative and record-keeping responsibilities and also opportunities to project manage new programs and initiatives. You will support a full range of people operations including recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, culture, employee relations, training/development, performance management, and policy implementation.
Your role is critical to People Operations goals to hire, develop and retain team members in a high-performing culture.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- When you feel well, you do well! We offer rich benefit options including vision, dental, and medical benefit options paid at 100% for employee.
- Top venture partners are accelerating our growth: We completed a Series A round of funding led by one of the top venture capitalist firms in the nation.
- Contribute to an inspiring workplace! Partake in company culture collaborations, social gatherings, and enjoy the amenities at our Denver office.
- In a hard-charging work environment, it’s good to take time for yourself! We offer unlimited PTO to provide the flexibility to take time off for vacation, illness, family obligations or whatever else life has in store.
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity and equity.