NextHealth Technologies is looking for a creative, strategic, and hard-working in-house designer to oversee multiple initiatives. Responsibilities will extend across company collateral and brand development, product UI/UX inputs, and campaign design for our health insurance plan clients.
We at NextHealth are inspired by empowering people to make the best healthcare decisions, and we are looking for people to join the team who share our inspiration and who are excited to inject behavioral design thinking into healthcare.
This role reports into the Product and Services teams, but will also work closely with the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to independently manage multiple streams of work effectively, work efficiently, and bring demonstrated experience and insights to the role regarding using design to impact consumer behavior change, ideally in the realm of health and wellness. We seek people with grit, determination, and drive. If you are this person, we can’t wait to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR US?
- When you feel well, you do well! We offer rich benefit options including vision, dental, and medical benefit options paid at 100% for employee.
- Top Venture Partners are Accelerating our Growth: We completed a Series A round of funding led by one of the top venture capitalist firms in the nation, with participation from existing investors.
- Contribute to an inspiring workplace! Partake in company culture collaborations, social gatherings, and enjoy the amenities at our Denver office.
- In a hard-charging work environment, it’s good to take time for yourself! We offer unlimited PTO to provide the flexibility to take time off for vacation, illness, family obligations or whatever else life has in store.
- Competitive salary, equity and commission structure