The Marketing Coordinator at NextHealth will be instrumental in targeting and nurturing key accounts, developing compelling print and digital content, representing the company at events, and managing inbound and outbound marketing efforts. We are looking for smart, innovative and creative superstars who have experience working in a fast-paced environment, are self-starters, have compelling verbal and written communication skills, and are driven to do their very best work every day. The candidate will work on a variety of projects, report directly to the VP of Marketing, and coordinate closely with the sales team. If you fit this description and are energized by the idea of empowering people to make the best healthcare choices, we want to meet you.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business-related field
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing or comparable role; experience in healthcare is a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including excellent editing and writing skills in both print and digital media
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Results-driven with a demonstrated ability to work and problem solve in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to relate to and work with a variety of stakeholders across teams as well as work effectively independently
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing outside agencies and vendors and creating/tracking invoices and payments
- Ability to manage social media presence for company across multiple channels
- Must know and understand advanced features of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and be comfortable with web based tools and collaboration technologies
- Experience with the Adobe design suite, Google Analytics, SharpSpring (or another marketing automation platform), Salesforce, and Wordpress/HTML a plus
The role will be based out of the Denver headquarters. Please be prepared to provide writing samples and references.